Thursday, August 16, 2007

How To Get Pokemon On Your Laptop

C
or this joke is repeated?)

As the leading exponent of this musical style was a Sandro Giacobbe "stronzzo spaghetti di merda" that the street had long ago and a muucho galaxy far away, with lyrics that are as the following conclusion: either the guy was smart, or their thousands of fans were idiotic (accepting bets) Please believe me, here I put the letter Garden of Forbidden song (listen here)

commented:

FORBIDDEN GARDEN


This evening I come sadr: of not having made the caidita of the Eternal City (Rome, uneducated readers), he could have charged for failure to provide relief and denial of assistance, and man, one can be a espagheti di merda, but it is to behave like the gypsy Farruquito (with all my respect for the makers of pasta, eh?). Fourth
sentence and the guy is starting to feel sorry ... if you are a victim, amnesty!

ate the forbidden fruit,

Well you get to the point, I ate the "fruit"! This starts to heat ...

leaving v Estid hung our unconsciousness.

... false alarm, is another metaphor for those without sex or mammary glands.


My body was joy, for a minute,

For tape ! Only a minute? In other words, you are unfaithful to your partner and leave unsatisfied or the work! "But what is this?

my mind crying your absence.


Ohhh that disgustingly cynical and despicable at the same cash. Stab the female sensitive side. The effect is comparable

horns, rationality, the Enlightenment, civilization!! And who can object to civilization?

ANYONE!

Her kisses would not let me repeat your name, and his

yes,

embraced so when I remembered you .

details

What marks the turkey! What I was saying, a romantic.

ate the forbidden fruit ... (Bis)

[emotional campaign continues to repeat the little speech to the end of the song]

With such power of conviction, it is understandable that G.
Walker Bush (just as to discriminate against the middle name), has a price on his head. If I had had in his cabinet in 2002 ... ouch! we would have strained the control of weapons of mass destruction throughout the world. He had believed himself to Saddam, although Aznar did not have to use songs as yes it was true love ...

The Iraqi regime has weapons of mass destruction, [...] I'm telling the truth ... for my soul flew to his side and his eyes said tired quand it was anthrax, which was anthrax ... ("The pretrĂ³leo forbidden" - JM
Aznar Alfredo [view video clip] )

0 comments:

Post a Comment