Thursday, August 2, 2007

Chart Of Pokemon In Pokemon Platinum

I have not gone on tour, but nevertheless this is still the best summer of my life. Yesterday we had a plan of those that I like: Movies, tapas, friends ... and shawarma. I'll settle for "little." We got to stay with a group of friends a few more good than others (someone forgot to call FLIPI, ASEI eh?). The people grow older (not me) and it is becoming harder than we all, but hey, we were not and we spend many phenomena. At the end we made this picture, not to have a nice memory, but because one group forced us. I'm not saying who it is, I'll just say that it is a lilac. By the way, the end or shawarma or cocks.

went to see The Simpsons movie, that I liked. Lies who tells you it's like watching a chapter but longer: planning and installation are quite cinematic and very spectacular. (This is a CopyPaste I do not know where I got it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment