Saturday, July 14, 2007

Virtual Games Like Club Penguin


The other day I was listening to the song by The Mamas & the Papas "California Dreaming" on the bus, and nothing made me suspect that the tragedy loomed over me. A boat abrupt C2 (tocado!), and one of the headphones rushed into my lap ... Suddenly, eric me that pig boar, was confused and my mind flew a question, pussy where the breasts are gone?

Why did not and the chorus? Have they been kidnapped? You really were mothers or was it just a marketing strategy? Is this the promised express Divorce Government: divorce retroactive to the space-time!?!? Where do I take this bus? Does anyone sthe existence of God: as already written, why would imagine otherwise? Think there's nothing more fucked up and disturbing, but not be more false. same thing happened to me

song "Billy Jean" Michael Jackson

. And look I know the lyrics (many good people, but a little silly) and I know it says (sorry for my pronunciation) ahem cough cough !!... "Shes Just A Girl Who Claims That I am the one,
But the kid is not my are"

... but the lie is so close, simple and warm (as much as the smell of fresh coffee on a cool summer morning) I can not stop listening:

"Shes just a girl Who Claims That I am th

0 comments:

Post a Comment