Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Making A Comeback Quote



is true, I've seen things you people would not believe and that there would understand (post of procedure):

pianists I've seen ghosts Arcos beyond ... at 7:32 hours accompanied by a red clown traveler sociopath and a guitarist (or was it vice versa?) really is rumored that it was Willy, double the Cookie Monster. Monster twice, twice as big, but with a good pedal ... The truth is that we do not see it, but we hear his ghostly melody ... Can touching piano solos? if so ... would be a full-scale straw! (Musical straw, of course)

I seen a guy fat, Brazilian and a mustache above his eyebrows German winia surrounded by drunk ... he and I, of course. It was a clear morning with easterly winds gusting south as South Korean and even abort Parsley invade the island, mostly because the helicopter was in the shop, my lieutenant and I decided to leave the bridge (known as terrace) the dress uniform (better known as, thongs, panties and abdomen) to scan the horizon (better known as Bar Pepito). There we saw that I was the wife of Johnny himself and told us if we wanted some apples and pears. It is as close as my deputy and I have been in the carriage of Gay Pride Day (and who says otherwise , Queer envious).

I have seen thousands of flash ultraviolet (ult


(Keltik memoriam)




0 comments:

Post a Comment