Tuesday, December 14, 2010

High Bilirubin Gallbladder



link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1670076655

unfortunately was not available the option to 'embed' in this video, but worth quite worth seeing. These are the Strokes, who are already spit of new album out, speaking for TDK on old and beloved films of several-mixtapes-recorded all caudno dozens were kids.
On the radio, other tapes, cd's, vinyl ...

I remember I started very young in this business of mixtapes - when I was a miko gave me a small cassette player with recorder and microphone toy, but it worked, and usaba to record the tunes of my favorite series: Ranma 1 / 2, Oliver and Benji, Jane and Sam, Secret Valley (my god, how I loved that series and how little I remember of it ^ ^ U), etc.

Around age 11 I started to record songs from the radio. I still have most of my tapes from my teenage years and are the most bizarre: Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls with Crowded House or Oasis. He had a specific record songs from The Aguilar route, my favorite show, all of Hip-Hop and R & B, yet little is issued, and later to travel to Grande Disco polar dreams. Dru HillLos Planetas, Destiny's Child, George Michael, Blur, The Cranberries, Roxette, Gloria Estefan, Australian Blonde, Smashing Pumpkins, Forgotten Rebels, Suede (of course) and a thousand more.

with great affection I also have a tape that I recorded my friend Tony with songs from Manic Street Preachers, Ash, Bis, Pulp and Ladytron. Not to mention the millions of tapes recorded for car trips, to carry to school in the walkman etc.

I guess what made me more excited the video is that no matter how many miles away we have grown, we all the same things: that there was never enough space in

0 comments:

Post a Comment