Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pokemon Shiny Gold Eevee Musical Horchatas


was so long that did not happen around here that gives me even shame ... The truth is that this summer I am especially inspired and I'm not sure what the cause, but even to keep alive the music blog is costing me a job that did not, and with very poor results, however much I weigh.

But I do not like throwing in the towel, I prefer to think that better times are to come "sooner rather than later, please," and meanwhile, it is better to keep doing things even if one is aware that there are the usual level, not to lose a lot of practice and be in fríoy untrained when ideas Lapwill flow frequently and clearly.

The last time I posted here I talked about my rituals when it comes to buying and listening to records, and made a small revision to the fruits of the Feria del Disco de Madrid. Today I am going through a similar path.

My two newest additions to vinyl have been, first, against the second album from Vampire Weekend and, secondly, I Will Be, Dee Dee's debut and his henchmen, the Dum Dum Girls.
So different, so alike ... especially on their cover!

Two authentic XC candies for this summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment