Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bang Funny Definitions Count of Casualties


Are there any coincidences? It is possible, but the fact is that events that have taken place during the last weeks of my life every time you make more convinced that there's a reason things happen ...

all started a year ago with my first visit to London ... Those days were an emotional earthquake that leapt to my existence ... How life can be imagined. They say the grass is always greener on the other side ... and not wrong. There it is.

The myth became reality and really upset my little Madrid '& ntilof, a. .. From that moment I wanted to leave but had too many obstacles and difficult to break ties, as well as fear and flight that is in itself. But the field

Ayane ... I found a job that allowed me to save money, and it seemed that my partner was willing to go with me, but doubts there ... Then in a matter of days I lost my job and my relationship ended after four years, coincidence? I think not.

The upshot is that I have not found any reason to stay here. Mi ride is ahead and birth in just over two weeks for the city of my dreams. I have fear, but also hope and great enthusiasm, as if my destiny I wanted to take you there I hope it's for good reason.

strange thing is that it seems that my ex-partner will end in the same place as me, while I ... Is it a coincidence?

0 comments:

Post a Comment