Sunday, February 28, 2010

How To Kill Rats For Snake Food

amp; eacute; read, not because I like fashion), I hated shopping (until I discovered that the problem was one of the shops I visited, not mine) and talk about boys bore me to death ... My alleged "male" antisocial made me feel terribly ugly, until I discovered Brett Anderson and Brian Molko of androgyny and made my flag ... Only mine was more a matter of accepting the same ... I realized that if he had kids who could be so present their femininity and be cool and gorgeous, then I could do the same.

Then there was the easy explanationfemale artists, to the utter fascination. Began some years ago with Sharin Foo of The Raveonettes and Róisín Murphy, of whom not only I love his work but his style, his personality and them. Yes, yes, I like two gorgeous women and a Charismatic I enjoy watching - live Mrs Murphy is the best I've seen in my life ... Also are the classics like Debbie Harry - I grow up I want to be like her - François Hardy, Dusty Springfield, Patti Smith, Kate Bush etc ... And in the past

0 comments:

Post a Comment