Thursday, September 11, 2008

Will Butlbtl/apap/caff Get Me High


chance many will think of when choosing the theme of my post, and you would be right. However, in the Serendipitoja described in Vokecumple Revival was a lot of causality.

wanted to relive the last moments of that day, not just to put teeth to be longer and tempt again (you are right, the stars are favorable for a reunion), but because in fact, without knowing it had been revived since September 2007.

Link 1/lɪŋk / Susta ntivo
1. a. ( in chain) link
m 2. a. ( connection )
connection b. ( tie, bond ) m link, tie m
c. ( Telec, Transp ) f connexion, link m

Link 2 transitive verb
a. \u0026lt;components> unite;
\u0026lt;terminals> connect;


links. Do you know what that if each of us knows ten people and those ten people know the other ten and so up to ten times, and saying all this in front of a mirror with scissors open and a CD of Ricky Marti n in a pot of Nutella, Chanquete ghost appears singing ringtone NONOSMOVERAN and end of the song says "... I died in that chapter I!" and vanishes with a cry?
right? Surely you have heard anything about this. For maso least that's the conclusion I have drawn from Internet and this wonderful eatery cushions and / or explanatory scheme:




My first link in this story is Ramelot . This compilation work and mentor dark alter ego hattrickero which, incidentally, reminded me Keltika by origin, accent, humor, passion for fried (potatoes) and others, kept a secret in his drawers. Recently one of our daily e "innocent conversations" drinking coffee (theirs with Sodium Pentothal ) goes and confesses that knows meWelly , Drako and especially "the West" ; latter character, which I have not the pleasure of knowing, but I think he lived on the floor of the seal of china, where the dawn of time slept, drank and studied (Wahahahaha) Keltika.

Coincidence? Mmm ... I exalt even more over time. During the performance cycle ASI (2005/07) shared-neck with Anyi frikky-puff ( Angie for Anglophones). Coincidentally, in 2007, she returned to match the Italian monastery and empezamNatalia
onde met (my dear girl) and where they planned, among other things, our assistance to Vokecumple . But that's not all, back to the cycle of ASI. Because Angie next sat Henry, best known for Mr. Coffee , which I found myself invited to a wedding militarized
to have been Ms. Cafe classmate of said girlfriend
besides "study" Psychology, shared an apartment with my Natalia. The bride was Cristina with that loooong ago, he was fooling around Blade , Migui brother, that would later give a massage Irish to Keltika , whom I met by bla bla bla. .
was in love with Angela
... blah blah etc. ... end of the century in Puerto ... blah, blah, blah ... Nuremberg Trial Nervión blablabla ... anyone know anyone ... blah blah ... Vokecumple ... blah .... ufff! Am I catching you going now? conclusion, since we stopped seeing each other regularly, I have not done anything other than link back t; anyone know how much is 400 Drakma-migos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment