Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Pit And The Pendulum 2009

NATE POWELL




He had written a text motivated in life and my internet has been closed because it is, fundamentally. I think you should all listen Tearning Up The Oxygen of Maritime.
Turning to the day, live Nate Powell. The other day I was in my home quietly making a squash soup was awesome to me and I realized that he had received a package from my friend Raulet. So next day I went to the post office to pick it up because it was a box full of brutal things, among which was Sounds Of Your Name by Nate Powell, a book with some of his comics, short stories and other less short speaking LifeXC, also cool thousand page, selling zines, books, dvds, comics, patches, posters ... whole DIY ethic, very punk, and everything that I can not explain as you see. Peace out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment