Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Short Poofy Prom Dress Without You ...

Today I write from my roof, using the little time I left my new winter schedule from 9 to 18:15 and driven by the need to express the emptiness, the desperate cry for help from a sad and lifeless postal software office such as Outlook , has revived in me.


was a message of loneliness, embedded and enclosed in the taskbar. Maybe a desperate attempt to leave her and return to his beloved software / a. The truth is that they've asked too much on the emotional problems of the postal application. First, I am not a gossip, and second, because I was too sad, after confirming that in this life, we are always longing for someone.
Cfoodstuffs that arrived on the 11-M, anticipating the very

loss (

or minister? ) of the Interior.

the poor is seen

"angel"
took the book of excuses inappropriate to try to pass the buck (in this case the lump was not sexual, but rather, electoral ) However, it was the best could get his head with his Americans churringlish . The discourse of late-night radio was, more or less as I describe: - Interior, Ministry of Idem - DAY
AA
appear before the media and concerned with a straight face, in hand wearing a pocket copy of "My Pet's "Timo the USS Maine" , but without being invaded us rednecks, or the 256 U.S. Marines dead, of course.

's 9 pm and today there is no Champions (yes, that's what Real Betis was the first), so Hora25 be issuing a Hora25 without you Carlos, a different program, I do not know if I will re-engage. The truth is I have not heard again since you left, but I think it is the time to do it again, even without you ...
Without You p. .. and Coll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment